Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh Bubba

We celebrated Jacob's life. There was nothing easy about it. I'm heart broken like everyone else. The service was beautiful and reiterated, how precious life is. How we look for opportunities to enjoy life like Jake did. It also revealed that we aren't invincible. The message was so powerful. In no way was this part of God's plan, or any kind of punishment. God hurts just like us, he doesn't want to see us this way. I had this conversation with my mom as well. Jacob would hate if we shut down and ignored the world. That would never be what he would want. We will mourn the loss of Jacob physically, but rejoice, about where his spirit is. I can only offer words of encouragement. My baby brother will live on, if you let him. Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment