Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday



I know I haven't updated in a few days, it has been really difficult. Jake's progress is still the same. He has been battling fevers the past few days, and he has some kind of infection. They aren't sure about the infection but are treating it with antibiotics. His lungs are being cleared frequently, because of the constant forms of secretions. We ordered an MRI to see the damage that has been done to Jake's brain. We are still waiting on results.
We are patiently waiting and still reading to Jake.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. thank you rachel for the update...jake remains in our prayers as do you and the rest of his family...this is surely one of lifes worst hands to be dealt...stay strong, we are constantly thinking of you and like i said, praying...charleen mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you for the update. I was getting worried and about to call your Mom. Ask her to call me, please, if she has a minute. I don't want to call her -- I know how hospital life is!!
    My cell number is the same

    keep the faith,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete