Saturday, April 3, 2010

Silent Saturday


There isn't much to say today. Jake had peaceful night, in fact we all did. It was a quiet night and there hasn't been much change. The doctor popped in today to check on Jake and did the same tests to look for a response and again Jake is not responding. They took a chest X ray just to check on Jake's lungs. We haven't gotten the results back yet, but I will update when I do have them.
Jake is so still and looks as though he is in a deep sleep. If you know Jake at all, he is never been the kind of person to sit still. He is always on the go. It is hard to watch him be so still.
God Speed Little One

Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Please tell your Mom that I am still thinking of you all, all day long. I say prayers throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all missed you at PetCo today, Virginia. Every single one of us will be so happy when all is right with you and your family's world again. Jake, you, Rachel, Erin and Andy continue to be in all of our prayers. Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia, you and Jake are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. I sent a friend of mine up to check on you the other day. She promises to check in from time to time. If there is anything that you need, please ask Dana. She will contact me. My heart aches for you and your family at this time, but know that you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia: Matt, Ashley & I continue to pray every day. We took Rachel's words from Good Friday to heart and cherished every minute this Easter with our family and friends. We love you. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had our enttire church pray for Jake this weekend... i know God will work his miracles.... dont give up!

    Tiffany and Jon

    ReplyDelete